At The Father’s House, it is our desire and purpose to see men become disciples of Jesus Christ, studying the Word of God so that they may be rooted, healthy, and prepared for every good work. We will stand with them in their pursuit to be all that God has called them to be in their home, church, and workplace. Through intentional discipleship we will both model and train up men to be healthy, valuable, praying, worshiping, and thriving members in the body of Christ.
Ministry Year Vision Scripture
12 The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree,
He shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
13 Those who are planted in the house of the LORD
Shall flourish in the courts of our God.
14 They shall still bear fruit in old age;
They shall be fresh and flourishing,
15 To declare that the LORD is upright;
He is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in Him.
As the Lord has provided vision for this year, we are ministering with the expectation that the men at The Father’s House who dig in and plant themselves will flourish, grow, bear fresh fruit, and will find their lives declaring the goodness of the Lord like never before.
The Twelve Essentials of Our Ministry
We have designed Men’s Ministry to flow with the church teaching plan; our preaching, curriculum, and activities are all formatted with the belief that each person we pastor for over a year will have command of each of the following concepts:
- Ability to Communicate and Defend the Gospel
- Developed Habit of Prayer
- A Personal Relationship with Jesus Christ
- A Consistent Bible Reading Habit
- A Habit of Consistent Fellowship
- A Habit of Serving in the Church
- Understanding Respect for Spiritual and Civil Authority
- Biblical and Consistent Giving
- A Biblical Understanding of Their Sexuality
- Baptized Water and Holy Spirit
- Understanding Godly Relationships
- A biblical understanding of the Trinity