The Father’s House
We seek to impact our community with the Gospel of Jesus Christ by providing a center for the teaching of God’s Word, the fellowship of believers, and Holy Spirit-led worship. We seek to build a church where the glory of God dwells continually, and where our members are equipped to model a biblical lifestyle and minister the love of Jesus Christ with wisdom, sensitivity, and maturity. We seek to establish a church family that will extend the rule of the Kingdom of God through the power of prayer, intercession, and Spirit-filled witness wherever we live, work, or travel.
We exist to present the truth of God’s Word in order to bring people to salvation in Jesus Christ – to teach, love, and equip them for victorious living and ministry – and to present them to the Lord as holy, matured, and faithful in all things.
What We Believe at The Father’s House
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, and His bodily resurrection.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and infallible Word of God.
- We believe in salvation by grace through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, and we desire to walk in the fullness of the Spirit with all the gifts and grace in which He operates.
- We believe in the power of the Lord to perfect, equip, and sanctify His children, and to make us fit for every good work He ordains.
- We believe Christ has set us free from the dominating and controlling power of sin and death, and His work on the Cross of Calvary has made us children of God and citizens of His Kingdom.
- We believe in the return of our Lord Jesus Christ and the resurrection of both the saved and the lost. We believe those who are saved will spend eternity with Him, enjoying and glorifying Him forever.
- We believe loving God and others is the greatest commandment and the infallible proof that we are the children of God; for God is love.